At Growth Marketing Systems, we are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect about you to maximize the services that we provide to you. Growth Marketing Systems respects the privacy and confidentiality of the information provided by you and adheres to the Australian Privacy Principles pursuant to the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Growth Marketing Systems, “we”, “our” and “us” refers to Growth Marketing Systems Pty Ltd. We offer a wide range of [services and products to assist businesses in growing their brand]. We refer to these products, together with our other services and website as “Services” in this policy.
You may change your details at any time by advising us in writing via email.
HOW WE COLLECT AND USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Collection of your personal information
We collect information about you when you provide it to us, when you use our Services, and when other sources provide it to us, as further described below.
We receive and store information you enter on our website or give us in any other way from time to time. You may provide basic contact information such as your name, phone number, address, and email address to enable us to send information or process our services for your needs and we may also collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, change your content or email preferences, respond to a survey, or communicate with Growth Marketing Solutions customer support or queries.
We respect the privacy of our online visitors. We may collect information on or through this website that can personally identify you. For example, we collect personally identifiable information which you volunteer to us to respond to visitor questions and comments about us and our products and services, and to mail e-newsletters (“Personal Data”).
Use of personal information
We use your personal information in a number of ways including:
– To provide our Services and personalise your experience. We use information about you to provide the Services to you, including to process transactions with you and provide customer support;
– For research and development – we may use your personal information to assist us in making our Services smarter, faster, secure, integrated and useful to you. We use collective learning about how people use our Services, as well as feedback provided directly to us, in order to troubleshoot and identify trends, usage, activity patterns and areas for integration and improvement of our services;
– To communicate with you about the Services;
– Customer support – we may use your information to resolve any issues you may encounter, to respond to your requests for assistance and to improve the Services;
– For safety and security – we may use information about you and your Service to verify accounts, activity, to monitor suspicious or fraudulent activity and to identify violations of Service Policies; and
– To protect our legitimate business interests and legal rights – where required by law or where we believe it is necessary to protect our legal rights, interests and the interests of others, we use information about you in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory and audit functions, and disclosures in connection with the acquisition, merger or sale of business.
We may use personal information collected from you for the purpose of providing you with direct marketing material and information in the form of a newsletter. This will only apply if you have registered or subscribed to such publications by your registering your details with us. However if you wish to cease receiving any such information you may let